Meet New York State Requirements
Safe Schools, Healthy Students (SSHS) and Dignity for All Students Act (DASA) are professional development workshops administered through SUNY Oswego's Division of Extended Learning in support of degrees conferred through the School of Education.
Payment and Registration
- SSHS fee is $200
- DASA fee is $90
- Both fees will be billed by the Student Accounts Office and Financial Aid will be applied (provided students have registered early.)
- Students must pay applicable fees prior to the scheduled course date.
- Failure to pay in advance may result in deregistration and/or course cancellation.
- Due to limited seating and growing demand, those who register for but do not attend will be issued a late drop; however, the fee will be assessed and no refunds will be issued.
- A statement of charges will be mailed to you after registering.
- Make payment online through myOswego at Oswego.edu.