Current students, faculty, and staff, please login to the Patient Portal.
Parent/guardian consent form for immunization (PDF) (This form is to be used for students under 18)
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR): Documentation is required for registration. According to New York State Public Health law 2165 students born on or after January 1, 1957 need to provide documentation of the following: 1st MMR dose after first birthday and second dose at least one month or greater from first dose. This vaccince is offered free of charge through health services.
- Meningitis: Immunizations Date or Declination Form required for registration. According to New York State Public Health Law 2167 post-secondary institutions must distribute information about meningococcal disease and vaccination to students, or parents/guardians of students under age 18. Each student must supply a vaccine record indicating at least 1 dose of meningococcal ACWY vaccine with the last 5 years or a complete 2 or 3 dose series of Men B OR a signed response form indicating that the student will not obtain immunization against meningococcal disease.
- Meningitis information
- Meningitis Vaccine
- Diphtheria tetanus vaccine: Booster is recommended every 10 years.*
- COVID-19 Vaccine. For more information about the Updated SUNY Policy: COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Gardasil (HPV vaccine): Check with your insurance carrier regarding coverage. For more information see the CDC website and Gardasil website.
- Hepatitis B vaccine: Check with your insurance carrier regarding coverage. Most students entering college (aged 18 to 22) have already been immunized.
- Meningitis B vaccine: Recommended for students entering college. Check with your insurance carrier for coverage.
- Meningitis vaccine: Recommended for students entering college. Check with your insurance carrier for coverage.
- Seasonal flu vaccine: Free of charge to students in the mid-fall semester. The campus will be notified when seasonal flu vaccine arrives.*
- Tetanus diphtheria with acellular pertussis vaccine (Tdap): Suggested at the next booster opportunity.*
*offered free of charge
Religious and Medical waivers:
Religious Vaccination Waiver Form - Religious exemptions as of 6/7/2022 are processed through the Office of the Dean of Students
Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) Sheets:
*These VIS sheets are available in other languages also. Please contact Health Services if you need any assistance.