During academic year
- 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday (closed for lunch 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm).
- For contraceptive services and annual appointments, call OCO Reproductive Health at (315) 342-0888. Request to have your appointment at the SUNY Oswego site. OCO is not part of Health Services, the services provided are not covered by the student health fee.
Hours during Summer and Winter Sessions:
- 9 am to 3 pm Monday through Friday by appointment only (closed for lunch 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm).
We understand that not all illnesses or injuries occur during Health Services business hours.If you need medical attention when Health Services is closed, please visit one of the local urgent cares listed below or the emergency room at Oswego Hospital for emergency situations.If you are enrolled in SUNY Oswego’s student health insurance, you have access to a 24/7 helpline.You can call the toll-free number on the front of your insurance card or visit telehealth4students.com to set up an account. Please know that staff supporting this service are NOT located on campus and do not have access to your personal medical record. Therefore, they cannot tell you your immunization compliance or provide you with lab or X-ray results. This service is meant to compliment the service provided by SUNY Oswego’s Health Services and you are encouraged to utilize Health Services first. Most other insurance carriers also provide this service. Please locate your customer service number on your health insurance card to inquire about this.
Additionally, when the Health Services clinic is not open during the academic year, Student Association Volunteer Ambulance Corps (SAVAC) can provide emergency coverage and transport to the Oswego Hospital Emergency Room. To reach SAVAC, dial 911 or 315-312-5555. SAVAC does not transport to urgent care centers. You are responsible for any costs associated with after-hours health care.
Call University Police at 315.312.5555, or simply 5555 if you are on a campus phone. If you are off campus call 911.
The following resources are available:
- WellNow Urgent Care, 200 East 1st Street Oswego, NY 13126. 315.207.7391
- Fulton Urgent Care, 510 South 4th Street Fulton, NY. 315.592.3500
- Lake Ontario Prompt Medical Care 300 New York Route 104 #2, Oswego, NY 13126. 315.216.4036
- Oswego Hospital Emergency Room - 110 West 6th Street, Oswego, NY 13126. 315.349.5522