Skip to main content

Hours of operation

During academic year

  • 8:30 am to 4:30 pm  Monday through Friday (closed for lunch 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm).
  • For contraceptive services and well woman annual appointments, call OCO Reproductive Health at (315) 342-0888. Request to have your appointment at the SUNY Oswego site. OCO is not part of Health Services, the services provided are not covered by the student health fee.

Hours during Summer and Winter Sessions:

  • 9 am to 3 pm Monday through Friday by appointment only (closed for lunch 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm).

After-hours care

If, after we are closed, you have a serious question or health concern that needs a registered nurse to respond, you can call FONEMED at 877-617-9538 (toll free number). This is an after-hours service that will, assist you to make the best decisions for your health. FONEMED is intended for medical advice only. Please note that they are NOT located on campus and do not have access to your personal medical record. Therefore, they cannot tell you your immunization compliance, call in prescriptions, or provide your lab or X-ray results. A summary of each call will be faxed to the Student Health Center to ensure proper follow-up care.

When the clinic is not open during the academic year, the Student Association Volunteer Ambulance Corps (SAVAC) can provide emergency coverage and transport to Oswego Hospital Emergency Room. To reach SAVAC dial 911 or 315-312-5555.  SAVAC does not transport to Urgent Care. The student is responsible for any costs associated with after-hours health care.

Urgent/Emergency Care

Call University Police at 315.312.5555, or simply 5555 if you are on a campus phone. If you are off campus call 911.

The following resources are available:

  • WellNow Urgent Care, 200 East 1st Street Oswego, NY 13126. 315.207.7391
  • Fulton Urgent Care, 510 South 4th Street Fulton, NY. 315.592.3500
  • Lake Ontario Prompt Medical Care 300 New York Route 104 #2, Oswego, NY 13126. 315.216.4036
  • Oswego Hospital Emergency Room - 110 West 6th Street, Oswego, NY 13126. 315.349.5522