Skip to main content
Student waving while holding books

EOP Transfer Students

How to Apply:

If you were enrolled in EOP, HEOP, College Discovery, SEEK or similar type program at a previous institution, you are eligible for EOP at SUNY Oswego. The admissions office will verify your status with your prior college. If you’ve attended an institution that does not offer EOP or similar programs, contact the Office of Admissions regarding eligibility requirements.  

Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. However, applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in order to receive the fullest possible consideration. Please visit the transfer admissions website for steps on how to submit your application.

Transfer Student Resources

Visit the SUNY Oswego Transfer Student Resource page for information that will make your transition into Laker Life feel seamless.  

SUNY Oswego EOP Social Media:

Follow us on our sunyozeop Instagram and our Education Opportunity Program at SUNY Oswego facebook page to see all that is happening with EOP at SUNY Oswego.