What is EOP?
The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) provides access to higher education for students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds who possess the potential to succeed in college but whose academic preparation in high school may otherwise prevent them from receiving admission. EOP is not a financial aid or scholarship program.
Applicants for EOP consideration must:
- Meet specific income guidelines.
- Be an NYS resident for 12 months prior to enrollment.
- Require special admissions consideration.
Applying for EOP
Whether you are a first-year or a transfer student, you will find all the support you need from EOP at SUNY Oswego. What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
First-Year StudentsEOP Transfer Students
Have questions or need to contact our office?
Please feel free to contact the SUNY Oswego EOP office during the times listed below via email, phone, or in person. Please note the dates of our remote office hours during the winter break.
EOP Office Hours:
- Fall and Spring Semesters Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Winter Session Remote Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Summer Session office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.