The Office of the Dean of Students is a central resource that serves the needs of all students in collaboration with faculty and staff.
We provide critical resources, programs and services designed to help students overcome challenges to individual well-being and achievement. Our work empowers students to advocate for themselves and access the supportive tools necessary to achieve success and personal growth. Our areas of responsibility include:
- Referring students to appropriate resources
- Helping faculty/staff support the students they work with
- Supporting students experiencing personal challenges
- Educating students on substance use
- Helping students develop an overall healthy lifestyle
- Being a resource when students don’t know where to go or who to ask for help