Exam and quiz accommodations, ranging from extended test time to alternate test locations, are available for students registered with Accessibility Resources.
- Schedule your exam at least 3 working days in advance (Requests for Monday exams should be submitted by the previous Thursday)
- You are expected to take your exam at the same time as the class unless there is a time conflict. If there is a schedule conflict, it is the student's responsibility to arrange an agreeable time with your professor. Accessibility Resources will not change exam times unless it has been verified and accepted by your professors.
- Final exams are scheduled through a different process
You may also schedule your exam and quiz accommodations by calling us at 315-312-3358, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stopping by our office during our hours in 155 Marano Campus Center.
You will need to provide the following information when signing up:
Your name, course name, number and section number (ex. PSY 100, Section 800) your professor, the day and time of your class, the day and time of your test, and your accommodations.
Before your Exam or Quiz
- Remind your professor the class prior to your assessment that you will be taking your exam at Accessibility Resources.
- You should arrive at Accessibility Resources ten minutes before the time of your assessment.
- There are phone chargers available to charge your phone during your assessment.