We look forward to welcoming the guests of graduates to join the campus community as we celebrate this milestone moment for the graduating Class of 2022. Below is important information guests should know.
Graduates are allowed up to six (6) guests.
For the latest health and safety information, visit oswego.edu/oswego-forward.
Important Day-of-Event Information
- Parking for guests is available in the the following lots, convenient to the Marano Campus Center:
- Download the parking map (PDF), which provides additional information on graduate, guest, and handicapped accessible entrance locations.
- No food or drink will be permitted in the Marano Campus Center or Convocation Arena during any of the ceremonies.
- The college requests that guests remain seated during the ceremony. Professional photographers will be taking pictures of the graduates as they cross the stage. Graduates will be emailed a link from the photography company to view their photos. Graduation pictures can be ordered online at geneseephoto.com.
- Restrooms will be available for guests inside the arena.
- The College Bookstore will be open during Commencement. Visit us in person, or place orders at the College Store online if you’d like celebratory SUNY Oswego swag and apparel!
- For the latest health and safety information, visit oswego.edu/oswego-forward. This guidance is subject to change depending on evolving conditions and New York State health, safety and capacity guidelines.
- Graduates, family members or guests who anticipate needing special assistance should contact Accessibility Resource Services at (315) 312-3358 prior to Friday, December 2.
- Commencement ceremonies will be live streamed via SUNY Oswego's YouTube channel so other family and friends can watch in their homes. Visit our Commencement Live Stream page for the link and starting times.
- All graduating students, parents, guests, faculty and staff are invited and encouraged to attend a reception following the ceremony, to be held in the Marano Campus Center Food Court.