The big day is almost here! Use this checklist to prepare for graduation and to participate in the Commencement ceremonies.
- In order to graduate and receive your diploma, you must have applied for graduation. Please contact the Graduation area of the Registrar’s Office at 315-312-2235 or [email protected] to confirm your graduation status or if you would like to verify information regarding your Graduation Application.
- Review your degree status on myOswego. Please note that holds on your account can prevent you from graduating and/or receiving your diploma. To check for holds, log in to myOswego, and view your Student Profile on the Student Records tab.
- Check with your advisor to make sure you’re on track to graduate.
- If for any reason you need to change your graduation term, would like to update your name and permanent address, or you do not wish to have your name included in the Commencement Program, please contact the Registrar at 315-312-2235 or [email protected].
- Academic regalia will be available for purchase in the Marano Campus Center from November 28–December 10.
- Order from the College Store online from November 18–December 2. Please be sure to include height as well as degree to be awarded. Payment plus $8.50 for shipping and handling is required at time of order.