Wearing the traditional academic gown and mortarboard is required for participation in all in-person Commencement ceremonies.
Regalia will be available for purchase at the College Store online from November 18–December 2 and in the Marano Campus Center location from November 28–December 10.
- For online orders, please be sure to include your height and degree to be awarded.
- Payment plus $8.50 for shipping and handling is required at time of purchase for all online orders.
- Graduates receive 6 commencement tickets with the purchase of regalia. Students may request additional tickets in person at 506 Culkin Hall or via this ticket request form.
- Name Cards and Commencement Day Procedures must be picked up at The College Store with your regalia.
- Call 315-312-5900 with any questions.
Available from The Campus Center College Store
- Generic graduation announcements
- Diploma frames
- Clothing and emblematic items
The College Store will be open Commencement Day!
Additional Items Available for Purchase
- Custom graduation announcements from HerffJones.com
- Fresh flowers will be available before and after the ceremony in Marano Campus Center