Wearing the traditional academic gown and mortarboard is required for participation in all Commencement ceremonies.
Regalia will be available for purchase at the College Store online beginning November 20. Pick up and walk-in purchases will be at the College Store in the Marano Campus Center beginning December 4 through Commencement.
- For online orders, please be sure to include your height and degree to be awarded.
- Payment plus $8.95 for shipping and handling is required at time of purchase for all online orders.
- Graduates receive 6 commencement tickets with the purchase of regalia. Students may request additional tickets in person at 506 Culkin Hall or via this ticket request form.
- Name Cards and Commencement Day Procedures must be picked up at The College Store with your regalia.
- Call 315-312-5900 with any questions.