What to Bring
- Your email confirmation serves as proof of purchase;
- Photo ID;
- Snacks and/or drinks for the bus ride. The bus will not stop on the way to campus, but lunch will be provided as part of the program. The bus will make a brief stop on the return trip should you wish to purchase any food on the way home;
- Cash or other payment methods for incidentals on the Oswego campus.
Important Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due upon registration. EOP students may qualify for financial assistance;
- This program is for admitted students and their guest only;
- Admitted students may attend on their own or be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Limit 2 passengers*;
- One-way travel is not permitted. All participants must take the bus round trip, both to and from campus;
- All seats are unassigned in both directions;
- Be on time. The bus will depart and return promptly at the designated times. The bus cannot wait for anyone who is late;
- There is no scheduled stop on the way to campus. There is one stop on the return trip;
- No refunds. Please be sure the day you choose fits your schedule;
- SUNY Oswego is not responsible for any personal injury or loss of property that occurs for the duration of the bus trip and time on the Oswego campus.
*Admitted students wishing to be accompanied by more than one parent or guardian should contact the main Admissions Office at 315-312-2250 or email Kate Anderson. Additional guests will be added to a waitlist and will be notified if space becomes available.