The Applicant Portal is your admissions hub.
This convenient and secure site allows you to track the required and received materials for your undergraduate application to SUNY Oswego.
Access the Applicant Portal
- Log in to the Applicant Portal using your application username and password.*
*When you submit your completed application, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address listed on your application. That email includes a temporary PIN to access the Applicant Portal and establish your password. Once you have set your password you can return at any time using the Applicant Portal link above. Check the portal often for updates regarding the receipt of application materials and supplemental requests.
Is Your Application Complete?
- Verify receipt of all required application materials.
- Identify missing materials required to complete your application.
- Should we have questions about your application, we will communicate with you via the email address listed on your application.
Official Admission Decisions
Fall decisions will begin as early as September. We endeavor to reach Admission decisions as quickly as possible. Many decisions will be released in as little as two weeks upon receipt of completed application materials. There are some circumstances including high volume during peak application season, which may extend the decision timeline. You will be prompted to check your Applicant Portal for an admission decision via email. We do not disclose admission decisions over the phone.
Accepting Your Offer
Admitted students may accept their offer of admission in the Applicant Portal. First, log in with your username and password. From there, you can respond to your offer of admission.
- More for Admitted Students.
- New Student Orientation Tab for deposited students.