This convenient and secure online site allows you to obtain an update anytime regarding required and received materials for your undergraduate SUNY Oswego application.
Two weeks after your application is processed, you can log into the online admission status tool to see whether there are any additional items we need to complete your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it may take up to two weeks before submitted items are marked as received.
How To Access
- Log in to the Application Portal using your User ID and PIN.
Note: User IDs and PINs are sent via email (and letter, if U.S. address) weekly as applications are received.
- New Student Orientation Portal for deposited students.
Note: You will use your LakerNet ID and Oswego email password to log into this portal.
Assure Application is Complete
- Verify receipt of all required application materials.
- Identify missing materials required to complete your application.
- Should questions arise about your application, we will communicate with you via the email address provided on your application. Please be sure we have your correct and current email address. Should you need to correct or update it, please call the Admissions Office at 315.312.2250 or email [email protected].
- Please note that it is important to check this site often for updates to your status. In some cases, after items are received, a review of your file leads to other items being requested.
Official Admission Decision
You will be notified of our admission decision via U.S. mail according to the schedule below. We do not disclose admission decisions over the phone.
International applicants receive their decision via email and express mail.
Spring decision schedule
- Application review begins in October.
- Decisions are sent beginning in mid-October, and are sent on a weekly basis there after.
Fall decision schedule
- Application review begins in November.
- Early Action announcements go out by December 15.
- Regular Decision announcements begin in early January, and are sent on a weekly basis there after.