This convenient and secure online site allows you to obtain an update anytime regarding required and received materials for your undergraduate SUNY Oswego application.
Once you apply to SUNY Oswego, you will receive an email welcoming you to the Oswego Application Portal. You may then log in to the Application Portal to see a checklist of required application materials. Once those materials are complete, supplemental materials may be added, so check back to the portal often. You will also be prompted for missing items via email.
How To Access
- Log in to the Application Portal using your User ID and PIN.
- New Student Orientation Portal for deposited students.
Note: User IDs and PINs are sent via email (and letter, if U.S. address) weekly as applications are received.
Assure Application is Complete
- Verify receipt of all required application materials.
- Identify missing materials required to complete your application.
- Should questions arise about your application, we will communicate with you via the email address provided on your application.
Official Admission Decision
Decisions will be made within two weeks upon receipt of completed application materials beginning August 1st. You will be prompted to check your application portal for an admission decision via email. We do not disclose admission decisions over the phone.