On-campus housing accommodations for your conference are available June 1 – August 1. Each residence hall room is typically designed for two guests, however single rooms are also available. Grouped in three areas—west campus, central campus and lakeside—all thirteen of our residence halls are within a short walking distance to dining facilities, meeting spaces and recreational facilities. A member of Residence Life and Housing will work with your conference coordinator to find a facility that best meets your needs.
External Guest Rates
Rates apply to groups not affiliated with the College.
Single Room (1 bed) – NO A/C
Double Room (2 beds) – NO A/C
Internal Guest Rates
Rates apply to groups affiliated with the College by a department or faculty member (ex. Scholars Programs).
Single Room (1 bed) NO A/C
Double Room (2 beds) NO A/C
Single Room (1 bed) with A/C
Double Room (2 beds) with A/C
Summer School Student Rate
Rates apply to matriculated students attending class or conducting research for their academic progress.
Visit our Break Housing page for more information.
Rates for Additional Services
- Linen Package (Guests are responsible for making their own beds): $15/person
- Weekly Linen Exchange: $15/person
- Lock Change and Key Replacement (Missing keys will have a grace period of 2 days before fees are charged): $75/lock & key
- FOB Replacement (Missing FOB’s will have a grace period of 2 days before fees are charged): $40/FOB
- Refrigerator Rental: $25 one-time fee/room or person
- Additional Front Desk Coverage/Service: $15/hr/staff