There are plenty of places to explore while you are visiting Oswego. Below are some of our recommendations.
Children’s Museum of Oswego: 7 West Bridge Street
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Children: $11, Children under 1: Free, Adults: $10
H. Lee White Maritime Museum: 1 West First Street
- Saturday & Sunday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm (weather permitting)
- Adults: $12, 13 - 17 years old: $6, Children under 12: Free
Safe Haven Holocaust Refugee Shelter Museum: 2 East 7th Street
- Saturday & Sunday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Adults: $5, Children & Students: $3
Richardson-Bates House Museum: 135 East 3rd Street
- Saturday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Adults: $8, Students & Seniors: $5, Children (6 - 12 years old): $3, Children under 6 years old: Free
Oswego Food and History Tours:
- This tour covers Oswego's rich history and gives visitors the chance to try samples from local restaurants and businesses. The tour is 2 miles long for a duration of 3 hours. Tours can accommodate between 2 and 8 people. (This company is not affiliated with SUNY Oswego. SUNY Oswego is exempt from any transaction, injury or incident that occurs with Oswego Food and History Tours.)
- Price: $55 per person
Fort Ontario: 1 East Fourth Street, Oswego, NY, 13126
- Fort Ontario is an American historic bastion fort located by the City of Oswego. It is owned by the state of New York and operated as a museum known as Fort Ontario State Historic Site.
- Price: $4 for Adults; $3 for Students
- Friday & Saturday - 10:00 am - 4:30 pm; Sunday - 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Haunted Oswego Tour:
- The Haunted Oswego tour is 90 minutes long and covers the span of one mile. This tour stops at different locations throughout the Oswego city area and tells stories of ghosts and spirits.
- Price: $25 per person
Lighthouse Lanes: 7735 State NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126
- A staple of the Oswego Community for decades, test your skill with a few games of Bowling at Lighthouse Lanes on Oswego’s East Side!
- Friday & Saturday: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am; Sunday - 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Ontario Orchards: 7735 State NY-104, Oswego, NY 13126
- For over 50 years Ontario Orchards has been a leader in Farm & Farm Marketing. There is a Cider Mill, Bakery, Nursery, and a Greenhouse that provides a selection of locally produced products throughout the whole year. Ontario Orchards includes the opportunity to pick your own pumpkins and apples!
- Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Oswego Cinema 7: 138 West Second Street, Oswego, NY, 13126
- Oswego's local movie theater is a favorite of our Lakers seeking late-night entertainment and features matinees, 2D, and 3D movies.