Quest 2022 Outline
In summary: 247 presenters, 47 different sessions, 46 posters, and the keynote by Dr. Whittingham.
April 5th, SUNY-Oswego Syracuse Campus
5:30-7 PM: Quest Opening Event & Poster Session
April 6th, SUNY-Oswego
9 AM to 12 PM: Morning Sessions: student presentations, etc. (morning snacks and information tables are located in Marano and Shineman)
12 PM to 1 PM: Lunch on your own
1 to 1:45 PM: Keynote “Climate Change and the Electric Century" by Dr. Stan Whittingham of SUNY-Binghamton, the inventor of lithium batteries (2019 Chemistry Nobel Laureate) in Deborah F. Stanley Arena and Convocation Hall.
2:00 to 3:00 PM: Poster Session in Swetman Gymnasium (snack bags available)
3:00 to 5:00 PM: Afternoon Sessions: student presentations, etc.
- The agenda at a glance for Quest 2022
- SUNY Digital Library recordings for Quest 2022
- Detailed session schedule for Quest talks, awards, presentations, and demonstrations (with Zoom links)
- The list of Quest posters and their abstracts
- Abstracts for talks, awards, presentations, and demonstrations
The event color coding for the PDFs at these links is as follows: yellow for in-person events, green for hybrid events, and blue for online events. Zoom links can be found in the detailed session schedule.