Anyone who wants to set up a table in the library must first get permission from Library Administration.
- Table space in Penfield Library is available to all SUNY Oswego student organizations, departments, or sponsored events, for the purpose of academic support or educational activities. Table space is not available for fundraising.
- Reservation requests must be submitted at least 1 business day in advance.
- Table activities should not interrupt the normal flow of pedestrian traffic nor disrupt regular use of the library.
- Reservations can be scheduled 8 am - 9 pm weekdays, and may last up to two days. Only one organization will be scheduled for each particular day/time slot.
- Tables must be staffed at all times they are reserved.
Locations and procedure
- Table location can be either across from the Check-Out & Reserves Desk or in the Lake Effect Café corridor.
- We will provide your group one 24" x 60" table and two chairs. If you want to hang signs, please attach them only to your table.
- Upon arrival for your event, please stop by the Check-Out & Reserves Desk. We'll show you where to find the table and chairs. You will also need to return them when you're done for the day.