RFP, Outdoor Sculpture, 2021-24
For all participants in the 58thAnnual Juried Student Exhibition:
- You must register your artwork online until February 10th oswego.edu/tyler-art-gallery/forms
- Delivery of artworks will be between 10am – 4pm, Thursday February 11thand 10 – 4 Friday the 12th.
- Retrieval of exhibited works will be 10am-4pm Monday March 22 and Wednesday, March 24th(No classes Tuesday March 23rd)
- Unfortunately, due to Covid restrictions, there will be no reception for this exhibition. Students will be notified individually regarding awards.
- Questions can be sent to [email protected]
58th Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition
February 19th-March 20th
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition will work differently then in previous years. Student works will not be initially judged for acceptance into the exhibition. Instead, each student will be limited to a single submission and will automatically be entered into the show. Additionally, students who are graduating or will otherwise not be on campus next semester will be able to drop off their work ahead of time. To drop off work early, please reach out to Michael Flanagan.