Students and employees who are not fully vaccinated or who have not submitted evidence of vaccination will be required to test weekly throughout the semester.
New! Vaccinated students and employees (with a physical presence on either the Oswego or Syracuse campus) who have not yet received their booster shot must test once per month for the duration of the spring 2022 semester or until they receive their booster.
Return to Campus Testing
Jan. 17–Jan. 28
Reserve your spot; schedule your appointment today!
Monday, Jan. 17: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan 18: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 19: 1 p.m.–4 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 20: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 21: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 22: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 23: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 24: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 25: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 26: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 27: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 28: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Syracuse Campus Testing: Return to campus testing for Syracuse Campus students will be held on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 from 2 to 6 p.m., at the Syracuse Campus, Room 129.
Begins Monday, Jan. 31, 2022
Poucher Lounge (the open area at the far east end of Marano Campus Center adjacent to the Shineman Center)
Surveillance testing will be offered Monday through Friday (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) throughout the spring 2022 semester. Appointments are not required.
* Surveillance testing details for the Syracuse campus are coming soon.
Prior to Testing
- You must register your profile with SUNY Upstate Medical portal, before coming to the testing center. You will need your SUNY Oswego campus ID card (institutional ID) and insurance card. Students should always include their local (campus or Oswego) address.
- Please bring your smartphone, wear a face mask, and bring your campus ID and health insurance card.
- Do not eat or drink, smoke, or use smokeless tobacco products within 30 minutes of taking the test.
- Do not brush your teeth or use mouthwash within one (1) hour of taking the test.
If you have more specific questions, contact [email protected]