Before Arriving on Campus
Pre-Screen Daily 14 Days Prior to Arrival
- All students coming to campus for any reason must pre-screen daily for travel history, COVID-19 history and COVID-19 symptoms beginning 14 days prior to arriving on campus for the spring 2021 semester.
- The student pre-screening form can be found via the patient portal (under the COVID Status tab).
- If you are an RA or student worker planning to return to campus on Jan. 21, you will need to begin filling out the daily pre-screen form Jan. 7, and continue to do so for the next 14 days.
- If you are a residential student planning to return on January 24, you should begin your daily pre-screening on Sunday, January 10.
- Off-campus students who will be coming to campus for classes, services and resources should begin their daily pre-screening 14 days prior to their scheduled COVID test on campus.
Quarantine for 7 Days Prior to Arrival
All students coming to campus for any reason must complete a seven-day precautionary quarantine prior to returning to campus. All SUNY Oswego students who are coming to campus must attest that they have quarantined for 7 days and agree to the Oswego ‘Spring Forward’ Pledge prior to baseline testing. Visit the Oswego Forward Pledge website to “take the pledge.”