Residence Hall 2021 COVID-19 Agreement
Students who reside on campus will be asked to affirm their understanding of the expectations for living in a residence hall. This agreement will include the following expectations:
- You are expected to follow these guidelines as well as the Student Code of Conduct and Residence Hall Policies (as outlined in the Residence Life & Housing License) while living in campus housing. Additional and revised policies are stated below. Should you not strictly follow these directives, your housing agreement may be terminated immediately.
- You MUST participate in campus surveillance testing for COVID-19, as determined and required throughout the semester.
- You MUST limit your interactions with others and ALWAYS follow social distancing requirements set forth by NYS guidelines and wear an acceptable face covering when you are outside of your residence hall room.
- You are expected to remain on campus to the fullest extent possible. When you attend class and are walking around campus, you must wear a mask and practice social distancing. If you travel away from campus out of the Central New York area, you must contact the Dean of Students at [email protected] and comply with any New York state quarantine requirements.
- You are not permitted to enter residence halls/apartments other than your assigned living space. Students from other residence halls and off campus guests/visitors are not permitted to enter your residence hall.
- Group gatherings will be restricted pursuant to NYS gathering guidelines, including hanging out in lounges or common areas.
- If there is a directive to remain in your room for an extended period of time, you must comply. Be respectful of your fellow students, campus staff, and community members.