Thinking about going to graduate school?
Need help putting your application together?
Let us guide you from start to finish!
A FREE virtual program designed to help you successfully apply for graduate school.
Gain insights into the graduate application process.
Receive coaching on crafting your personal statement and resume.
Get honest feedback on your application materials from higher ed professionals.
Receive an application fee waiver if you apply to a SUNY Oswego program.
Attend 7 or more sessions for a Certificate of Participation.
Meeting January 2022: Join SUNY Oswego's Graduate Application Boot Camp, a program that combines group information sessions with one-on-one coaching to help you complete your grad school application. Opt-in to the program elements that best meet your needs and get a customized experience.
Group Information Sessions*
8 Group Sessions Offered January 3 - 14, 7 - 8pm EST. See Schedule for Details
- Writing your Personal Statement/Essay
- Requesting Letters of Recommendation
- Resume/CV best practices
- Entrance Exams - What programs require them, what waivers exist and other tips and tricks
- Identifying mentors and accountability partners
- Graduate program interview preparation
4 One-on-one Sessions Offered, Scheduled at your convenience
- Personalized essay feedback
- Graduate program exploration
- Mock admissions interview
- Mock interview feedback and final coaching session
This program is free with no obligation to apply to Oswego, take this information with you to any institution! Participants will receive an application fee waiver.
Graduate Application Boot Camp is currently at capacity. However we plan to offer it again in the spring. To have your name added to the interest list, please contact us at [email protected].
*Group sessions will be recorded
**One-on-One coaching scheduled at your convenience