For physical accommodations, or other accessibility services not specifically covered in these pages, please view the list below. Choose the option that best matches your needs to help direct you to the correct person or department to contact.
- See our tutorial page for step by step instructions on how to create accessible materials, such as word documents, presentations, and PDFs.
- CELT (Center for Learning in Excellence and Teaching) helps cultivate a culture of reflective teaching practice and continuing growth that results in meaningful student learning.
For website accessibility errors:
- Please fill out this form to alert us.
- To read our non-discrimination policy or report an act of discrimination, contact our Affirmative Action Officer or Title IX Coordinator
For accessibility support services:
- Contact the office of Accessibility Resources
To contact Accessibility Resources:
- 315-312-3358 or email@example.com
For a list of licensed software available:
Contact the office of Campus Life:
- 315-312-2301 or Events Management web page
For students and employees:
- contact our Registered Dietician at 312-3284 or visit the Auxiliary Services contacts page.
If you are attending a campus event:
- contact the event coordinator
- contact Auxiliary Services at firstname.lastname@example.org